Directorate of Finance
The Directorate of Financial Affairs leads a central and a very important role in the university due to its close connection with all the activities of the university faculties, departments, and administrations. The financial Directorate reconcile between providing the ideal service to students on the one hand and achieving the university established goals on the other hand.
Depending on its teamwork and the creative potentials of its staff, the Directorate of Finance seeks to keep up with all administrative, technical and technological developments which serve the university and its students in order to have an active role in achieving the university cultural and educational message.
Main Tasks of the Directorate:
1. Preparing the final financial statements of the University.
2. Contributing in preparing the estimated budget of the University.
3. Making the internal financial policy of the University.
4. Developing strategic policies for the financial activities of the University.
5. Following up all financial and tax laws and regulations.
6. collecting tuition in accordance with deadlines set by the university, and directing students to pay in accredited banks.
7. Following-up collections of students especially the debtors.
8. financial auditing when granting the university documents to students.
9. Scrutinizing patent disclosures when granting the statements and graduation documents.
10. Providing the university needs and Purchases.
11. Taking responsibility for the university assets and its warehouses in terms of inventory and maintaining it.
12. Following-up with the banks in all financial transactions related to university and students.
13. Maintaining the university funds and deposit it in the accredited bank.
14. Paying the salaries and compensations of university professors and staff at the specific times and organizing the schedules related to it in coordination with the Directorate of Human Resources.
15. Following-up with all the contractors and suppliers to the signed agreements and contracts .
16. Working on controlling expenditures and rationalization consumption by permanent following-up with all faculties and administrations at the university.
17. Paying all financial obligations associated to governmental entities and private ones.
18. Submitting periodic reports to the University Presidency about the financial situations of the students and other different reports about the financial activities of the university